The New Caledonian fencing club, the Mont-Dore Musketeers, invites you to its épée fencing challenge, to be held in the gymnasium of the Boulari Sports Complex on the 1st and 2nd of July 2006.
The categories represented are: Senior men épée, senior women épée, Veteran man épée, and Veteran women épée. The double upgrading of the juniors will be authorised to a senior with a medical certificate. (Juniors may compete however, Cadet fencers,that is fencers aged 16-13 ie under 17, may only compete with a medical certificate authorising senior competition).
For event details - rules accomodation and entry click --------> more
The F.I.E. rules will apply to this competition.
- A practice session comprising of 7 to 6 rounds with no elimination, will be followed by playoffs leading to the finals.
DOCUMENTATION and COSTS
- Upon registration, competitors must present their current 2006 Fencing license/permit with a medical clearance of less than 12 months. - A fee of 1000 francs is required of each registering competitor.
5) MEALS - A meal break of approximately 1 hour will be incorporated into the competition. - A food kiosk will be on site to provide hot meals.
6) ACCOMMODATION - During your stay in Nouméa, the following hotels offer these prices :
- HOTEL LAPEROUSE :33, rue de Sébastopol NOUMEA phone number : 687 27 22 51 FAX : 687 25 90 37 (room price for 2 persons 7.240 F/CFP approx .96,50 AUD$) - HOTEL LANTANA: 113 Road Roger Laroque NOUMEA phone number: 687 26 22 12 FAX 687 26 16 12 (room price for 2 persons 6.900F/CFP approx. 92 AUD$) - HOTEL LE LAGON: 149 road Anse Vata NOUMEA phone number : 687 26 12 55 FAX 687 26 12 44 (room price for 2 persons 6.800 F/CFP approx. 91 AUD$)
7) REGISTRATION - Registration MUST be received by 24TH June FAX. 00687 26 49 69 or email : email@example.com
- Registration must include: • Name and Surname • Date of Birth • Nationality • Category • Chosen section • Request for transport from the airport to Nouméa. • Request for hot meal